Mini Athletics Objective:
To enhance athletic skills of children that are fundamental to their early physical development. In addition, enhance cognitive, social and emotional development through outstanding classes delivered by enthusiastic and well trained coaches. Through a franchised model, Mini Athletics will expand across the UK, providing profitable and rewarding businesses for individuals and teams.
What is franchising?
“Business format franchising is the granting of a license by one person (the franchisor) to another (the franchisee), which entitles the franchisee to own and operate their own business under the brand, systems and proven business model of the franchisor” (from The British Franchise Association)
- A high number of new businesses fail within 12-18 months. However, success rates of franchised businesses succeeding are significantly higher. This is due to a successful business model which has already been tested and proven to be profitable. Therefore, all of the perks of owning your own business are more attractive as the success rate is higher.
- Good franchisors will offer extensive training to their franchisee’s. This will cover all elements that will ensure the business is successful.
- Franchisees can grow the business and therefore sell for profit later down the line if required.
Why Mini Athletics?
- Mini Athletics has a proven and profitable business format.
- An opportunity to use the Mini Athletics brand and a business system that has been developed and proven in the marketplace.
- Mini Athletics continually invests in its infrastructure
- Provide extensive and detailed training for every franchisee
- Sustained and innovative marketting strategies
- Full support system for all franchisees.
- Mini Athletics makes a difference to children, providing a rewarding careers for franchisees.
Why Mini Athletics chose to franchise?
Mini Athletics is an effective franchise and an ideal business for anyone passionate about sport, educating children and making a difference. We chose to franchise our business in order to work with like minded individuals or teams to reach as many children as possible. Our business model is fantastic because our product is unbeatable.
How much do potential franchisees need to franchise?
Initially, there is a one off setup fee. This can be paid in instalments over a set period. The setup fee includes:
- Full training
- Ongoing support
- IT and web based systems to streamline your admin time.
- Health and safety policies
- Child safeguarding policies and procedures
If you are interested in becoming a franchisee, please contact us by filling out the following form: