Do you like working with children?
Are you enthusiastic, energetic and confident?
Do you want to inspire young children to a lifelong love of being active?
Would you like to be part of an exciting children's sports coaching business?
Come join our friendly team at Mini Athletics Bury St Edmunds and Newmarket!
This role is part time, upwards of 3.5hrs p/w.
The successful candidate will need:
- Boundless enthusiasm and energy,
- Some experience working with children is desirable
- To be confident, patient and out-going, 100% reliable and have a genuine desire to foster a passion for sport and being active in young children
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with our customers, with a commitment to continually improve the customer experience
- You do not need any coaching qualifications, as you will be provided with full training
- A UK driving licence and car to transport kit bags from venue to venue
- Full and continuous training will be provided
- Enhanced DBS check
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Child safeguarding certificate
- Career progression
- An extremely rewarding, flexible and part time role
- £13-£15 p.h plus Retention bonus scheme
- Access to your own transport is essential for the delivery of this role.
This role does involve supervising and working with or being solely in charge of children and young people.
This role requires working with minimal supervision
Training will mostly occur on Sunday mornings between 9-12
Apply by email using the button above.
Please include your CV and a covering letter.