Would you like to be part of an exciting children's sports coaching business? We are looking to add some amazing new coaches to our team as we are expanding into South West London!
Mini Athletics South West London are looking to recruit Sports Coaches for our fantastic Mini Athletics sessions. The role is part time (min 8 hours per week, majority weekend work).
The role will operate across our region which is Putney, Wandsworth, Tooting, Balham, Clapham, Battersea, and surrounding areas. Initial classes are in Earlsfield (SW18) on Saturdays and Tooting (SW17) on Sundays. Weekday work will include classes/nurseries/afterschool clubs.
The successful candidate will need:
- Boundless enthusiasm and energy
- To be confident, patient and outgoing, 100% reliable and have a genuine desire to offer young children a positive introduction to the sport.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate with our customers, with a commitment to continually improve the customer experience.
- You do not need any coaching qualifications, as you will be provided with full training.
- A UK driving licence and car to transport kit bags from venue to venue
- Full and continuous training will be provided
- Enhanced DBS check
- Paediatric first aid certificate
- Child safeguarding certificate
- Career progression
- An extremely rewarding, flexible and part time role
This role does involve supervising and working with or being solely in charge of children and young people.
Please do call Hannah on 07816844093 for more information.
Apply by email using the button above.
Please include your CV and a covering letter.