Mini Athletics Newry, Armagh and Banbridge are looking for some amazing coaches!
We are hoping to expand ASAP, so apply now and be part of the Mini Athletics team.
Would you like to be part of an exciting children's sports coaching business?
If you are looking for a FUN and ACTIVE part time job working with young children then Mini Athletics is for you!
Mini Athletics is the first of its kind. Through 4 progressive classes, children aged between Walking and 7 go on a fantastic journey in athletic movement. They are introduced to the basics of athletic skills (running, jumping, throwing) in a play-based yet structured format. Children are encouraged to develop athletic skills that are fundamental to their early physical development. In addition, the exercises build cognitive and social skills, preparing them for the early learning goals.
Currently at Mini Athletics Newry, Armagh and Banbridge we are looking to recruit for the position of Amazineer Sports Coach for our fantastic Mini Athletics sessions. The role will be on a part time basis with the initial classes due to take place on Saturdays and Sundays. However, there is scope to increase working hours around you.
The Role (in brief)
> To welcome and acknowledge all participants upon arrival of each class with enthusiasm.
> Take the attendance register.
> To inspire and engage with the children in your classes.
> Follow and deliver the Mini Athletics lesson plans in a fun and structured environment using equipment and apparatus provided.
> Any other duties as required.
Mini Athletics is looking for:
* Someone who is passionate about inspiring young children.
* A confident, enthusiastic, reliable and organised person.
* Although a coaching qualification and experience is preferable, it is not essential as full training will be provided.
* A driving licence and access to a car are preferable as needed to transport kit from venue to venue.
This role does involve supervising and working with or being solely in charge of children and young people.
- Good hourly rate of pay.
- Gain experience and skills that are relatable to other careers such as teaching or sports studies.
- Opportunity to grow your hours if you would like more work.
- Performance bonus on top of salary.
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate.
- Enhanced DBS Check.
Job Type: Part-time
Apply by email using the button above.
Please include your CV and a covering letter.