Mini Athletics Nottingham and Loughborough
Hello everyone, I’m Nouveen and I run the Mini Athletics franchise for Nottingham & Loughborough. I am a management accountant and live in Nottingham with my husband George and two young, energetic boys (Noah & Aidan). Like many families we have busy lives and despite loving my job, I wanted a better work life balance especially while the kids are young.
We had started the local MA classes to keep our kids active, especially as we hadn’t found the right fit in other sports for our older son. We certainly loved the classes from the outset, so, when the opportunity came up to buy the franchise in our locality, we absolutely jumped at the chance.
I have always been passionate about improving the lives of children through sport & education, being a positive role model and promoting good behaviour and values (such as hard work, respect, tolerance, kindness and honesty). The principles Mini Athletics is founded upon - improving a child’s physical, cognitive and social skills really reflect our beliefs too.
The aim of Mini Athletics Nottingham & Loughborough is to:
• give children an opportunity to get active while having fun and learning key skills
• for kids to learn the fundamentals of athletics through engaging and energetic activities
• provide an alternative to specific sports, so they develop skills that can then be used in a wide range of sports and
activities, making each child fit, happy & confident
• provide a positive, lifelong association with a healthy and active lifestyle
• Also provide an opportunity to develop the parent child relationship with sport
I hope you will continue to enjoy the classes as much as we have. Looking forward to meeting you and your athletes in one of our classes very soon!